The following are video or audio interviews:
- S.E. Vasko. “Flexibility and Resistance - Keys to Successful Careers.” Likeable Science (3 March 2017).
- S.E. Vasko. "Makers, Crafters, and STEM: A Short Introduction" on "Within the Margins" podcast (12 August 2015).
The following are open-access opinion, running-focused, or science writing pieces:
S.E. Vasko. "How to Succeed Outside Physics." Physics Today (Daily Edition) (2 November 2017).
S.E. Vasko. “Perspectives: The intertwined histories of chemistry, fashion, and advertising.” Chemical and Engineering News (7 August 2017).
Also in print, C&EN, Vol. 95, Issue 32, pp. 24-25.
- S.E. Vasko. “Use This Packing List for Your Next Ultramarathon.” Women's Running (23 Sep 2016).
- S.E. Vasko. “Become A Better Runner Through Exercise Classes.” Women's Running (9 March 2016).
- S.E. Vasko. “The DIY Netflix Socks Project Is a Wonderful Marriage of Crafting and Tech.” Slate (18 Dec 2015).
- S.E. Vasko. “Take A Step In To Running In 2025.” Women's Running (23 Nov 2015).
- S.E. Vasko, S. Clough, L. Monsein Rhodes. “Perspectives on Women in Architecture-A New Series.” Moore Women Artists (29 Sept 2015).
- S.E. Vasko. "Creating Craftier Engineers." Slate (10 June 2015).
- S.E. Vasko. "HOT article: Effects of morphology and chemical doping on electrochemical properties of metal hydroxides in pseudocapacitors." Nanoscale Blog (02 Mar 2015).
- S.E. Vasko. "A simple method for the preparation of ultra-small palladium nanoparticles and their utilization for the hydrogenation of terminal alkyne groups to alkanes." Nanoscale Blog (03 Feb 2015).
- S.E. Vasko. “Crystals Everywhere!” Physics Today (24 Dec 2014).
- S.E. Vasko. “The Alternative Career is no Longer Alternative.” Physics Today (6 August 2014).